Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mini Sessions @ My Favorite Barn

 I found out that my favorite old barn to shoot at is getting demolished soon. I tried to get a few sessions with it this season since this will sadly be the last. Here are a few shots I wanted to share from two recent mini sessions. Enjoy :)

First up are The Krolveitl's I love that they love me enough to make it down here from Springfield every year!! That's loyalty!! But not only are they valued clients they have become sweet friends over the years :)

  photo IMG_3381.jpg

Hannah & Tim
 photo IMG_3409.jpg

Aubrey and Joey
 photo IMG_3442-1.jpg

 photo IMG_3460.jpg

This is probably my favorite image of them. Just laughing and having fun as they always are :)
 photo IMG_3472.jpg

My neighbor and her sweet little son, Chase also met me recently for a mini session.
 photo IMG_4744.jpg

I actually bought this prop with Chase in mind!!
 photo IMG_9427-1.jpg

Seriously this is SUCH a precious image!!
 photo IMG_9489.jpg

Oh and this one too! They are adorable aren't they :)

 photo IMG_9505.jpg

 photo IMG_9511.jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP