Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 18, 2013

Family Session-Rogers {St. Louis}

One of the things that I love about this family is the mommy, Christi, completely trusts me to come up with locations and looks for their sessions. Because I see these kiddos at least once a year I have gotten to learn their personalities, I know what works for them and how to interact with them to get the best images possible. It's been fun watching the kids grow! Thanks for staying a loyal VIP family :)
 
 photo IMG_1410.jpg


These girls are just too cool!!
 photo IMG_1402.jpg


Ava

 photo IMG_1377.jpg

Bri
 photo IMG_1286.jpg

Bella
 photo IMG_1363.jpg


Chrisi and Geoff are so playful and funny together :) 
 photo IMG_1440.jpg


 photo IMG_1141.jpg

Now I didn't draw this "you plus me equals love" sign, we just stumbled upon it. I will say that I think it's very fitting for this family :)

 photo IMG_1158.jpg




0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP