Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Rogers Family {St. Louis, Mo.}

One of my all time favorite families is back for their annual fall session. This year we went to one of their favorite places and it was so much fun!! In fact, I liked it so much I did an engagement session there too but more on that later ;)

I love this so much I need to get my family pics done in this exact spot! (I better call one of my photog friends to make that happen)

 photo IMG_2984.jpg

Here are the girls starting with the oldest, Brie
 photo IMG_8987.jpg

 Bella
 photo IMG_2862.jpg

and Ava, who has recently lost her two front teeth!!!
 photo IMG_9179.jpg

 photo IMG_2868.jpg

 photo IMG_8960.jpg

A sweet little moment between Geoff and Christi. These two laugh together a lot :)
 photo IMG_9061-1.jpg

But Christi can pull of the "high drama" look too.
 photo IMG_9080.jpg

Such a daddy's girl
 photo IMG_9121.jpg

And how about that sassy little attitude from Ava. She rocks!
 photo IMG_9158.jpg

It was so great to see you all again. What a great day this was :)
 photo IMG_8931-1.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown October 26, 2014 at 9:50 AM  

Gorgeous pics of such a beautiful family!!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2014 at 7:51 PM  

Great photos! Great location! Love it! Stephanie

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP