Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 17, 2014

Newborn Twins {St. Louis, MO.}

This was such a fun day for me! I just love to photograph newborn snuggly babies. Last week I was so fortunate to get to shoot two at once!! YES TWINS!!!! A tiny little girl and her equally tiny brother!!



 photo IMG_9559.jpg

Oh those lips!!
 photo IMG_9568.jpg
 photo IMG_9596.jpg



 photo IMG_9605.jpg

 photo IMG_9634.jpg

Here they are laying in their mommy and daddy's arms just as comfortable and content as can be.

 photo IMG_9746.jpg

The sweet little prince and princess. This is actually a little hat box that they both fit in. I could not quit laughing because they were so adorable in there.
 photo IMG_9663.jpg
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this image!! Really the whole session just makes me smile. I am so grateful to have met this tiny twosome! Thank you so much to my sweet friend and colleague Daven Allen for her assistance with the twins!! You do not want to attempt a multiple session alone :) I hope I  get the opportunity to work with this family again. You were all so wonderful. It was great to meet you!
 photo IMG_9733.jpg

2 comments:

Lori Romney March 18, 2014 at 1:15 PM  

Ooooh my goodness! These are perfect!!

Jenny Hodges March 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM  

You are so talented Chantel!! Love these little darlings!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP