Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wedding- Michael and Megan {St. Louis} Piper Palm House/NEO

If you have been waiting for highlights from Megan and Michael's March 30th wedding day I apologize for the delay. Computer issues and blah blah blah but here they are and I hope you enjoy them :)

First I'd just like to share a couple of my favs from their snowy e-session. I thought it was so cute that Megan brought the quilt her grandma gave her. It was a special little touch.

 photo IMG_4728.jpg

 photo IMG_4786.jpg

 photo IMG_4840.jpg

 photo IMG_5108.jpg

 photo IMG_4954.jpg

OK OK lets get on to the wedding!!!!

This was a chilly and rainy day. But that did not dampen the mood. Here is Michael seeing Megan for the first time in her dress.

 photo IMG_6824.jpg

 photo IMG_6827.jpg

 photo IMG_6878.jpg

 photo IMG_6904.jpg

Piper Palm House is such a nice place to have a wedding ceremony. I appreciate all the nice natural light!

 photo IMG_6916.jpg

PS I also appreciate cute shoes!!! These just happen to be my favorite color :)
 photo IMG_7096.jpg

They say rain on your wedding day is good luck! I thought it was an opportunity to have a really cute shot like this one :)

 photo IMG_7116.jpg

Rain or not Megan was a beautiful bride all day long.
 photo IMG_7259.jpg

 photo IMG_7332.jpg

 photo IMG_7264.jpg

 photo IMG_7430.jpg

First Dance
 photo IMG_7584.jpg

Father/daughter dance
 photo IMG_7611-1.jpg

Mother/son dance
 photo IMG_7622.jpg

The bouquet toss was a survival of the fittest LOL! These girls weren't playing around!!
 photo IMG_7677.jpg

 photo IMG_7678.jpg

All in all it was a great day and I am so happy for the two of you. We will miss you here in The Lou but I am sure you will have such a great life in California :) Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!!
 photo IMG_7601.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM  

Beautiful job! The rain shot is one of my favorites. And the shoes. And the group photo.

Stephanie

Amy A,  June 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM  

Love the quilt, the snow, the shoes, the rain, the venues! Just a great shoot! Wonderful job lady! And a beautiful couple :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP