Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Kristen & Tim {Maryville Winery}

Maryville winery is one of my favorite places for a wedding. Fall is my favorite season for a wedding. Kristen & Tim are one of my favorite wedding couples!!! Let me show you why :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first look on the most lovely autumn day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is why I love Kristen and Tim :) They are truly joyful around each other!! It makes for an easy day and sincere moments like these are the best!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two melt my heart and make me smile :)

Photobucket

And so do these two ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think if Tim went back in time he could be cast in a classic movie.

Photobucket

Maybe Kristen would be in a musical LOL!! I was actually singing to them at this point hahahaha!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wind was just blowy enough on top of this hill. I love that Kristen didn't fuss about her hair or her dress or anything. She was just too happy to care I think!! My kinda bride :)

Photobucket

Wedding time....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another favorite of mine is the sand ceremony. If I could go back and do my wedding over I'd do this. It makes such a cool keepsake and I love the meaning. 'It would be easier to separate these grains of sand one from another than it would be to separate this man and woman.'  Beautiful.

Photobucket

This first kiss shot cracks me up!!! I love how interested the flower girl is. Her big smile tells me that she thinks this is a fairy tale romantic moment. The ring bearer seems to have another feeling about it. LOL!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The shoe game is always a great time. You learn so much about the couple and it's so funny to hear the answers each one gives about the other.

Photobucket

The first dance...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Father/Daughter

Photobucket

Mother/Son

Photobucket

Bouquet toss

Photobucket

Garter

Photobucket

And then dancing the night away

Photobucket

Kristen and Tim, you were both so wonderful to work with. Thank you for choosing me to capture your day. Be blessed :)

6 comments:

Kristen Gusewelle,  November 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

I love them and can't wait to see them all! I also think we win the award for most adorable flower girl and ring bearer!

Laurie,  November 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

Wonderful!!! :))

Donna K Karpan,  November 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Oh my goodness! These pictures are so beautiful! But then, how could they not be, with such a beautiful couple?!

donna November 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

Fantastic, Chantelle! Love the group shot and the shot of her getting her dressed tied.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP