Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 22, 2012

Wedding Christina & Steve {St. Louis, Mo.}

Wow is my blog dusty!! It's been a few months since the last time I checked in with everyone. Not for lack of working of course. Just so busy shooting, editing and all that goes on in a day. But I am ready to jump back in and show you all what I have been up to. We have so much to catch up on. Forgive me if I jump around a little out of order! First let's start with Christina and Steve!! Their Sept. wedding is hot off the press!!

I am absolutely obsessed with all the details Christina chose for her day! From her gorgeous dress to her beautiful flowers she has great taste!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also fell in love with Christina's family!! This was a great little moment with her dad seeing her in her dress for the first time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of my all time favorite bridesmaids dresses! Notice the tops are all different.

Photobucket

And they are all different in the back also!!! FABULOUS!!
Photobucket

These bridesmaids were willing to work it for some fun shots and they rocked it!!
Photobucket

As well as the lovely bride!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could post pics of her and her gorgeous veil, perfect hair, amazing flowers...But let's not forget there is a wedding to get to :)

Beautiful church right!?
Photobucket

First Kiss!! Thanks to the very cool priest who allowed me access to grab this once in a lifetime kiss shot :)
Photobucket

Now after the ceremony it was night and that means no light right?!!? But we were able to get a few interesting outside shots anyway!

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Later at the reception....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A shot with the new mother-in-law!! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christina's brother may have had the best dance moves of the night!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was such a great day!! I'm so glad to have met you guys!! You two are a wonderful couple with such loving families :) I wish you all love and happiness always!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroljean Strawn October 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

Beautiful! And looks like a lot of fun too!

Anonymous,  October 22, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

These are amazing! I think they're all my favorite! -SV

donna October 23, 2012 at 6:51 AM  

these are awesome. seriously awesome. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP