Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby-Edie

What a creative mommy that Edie has to come up with the cute props for her shoot. A pic of Edie's grandmother Edith, who she is named after, is in the banner. I just love that personalized little touch :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And what is cuter than a sleeping baby...not much :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big sis with little matching lacy leg warmers...too adorable!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much for having me over to shoot this Jamie!! I loved working on it with you :)





6 comments:

Mariah C,  July 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

super cute!!!!

lauraruizphotography,  July 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Adorable. Specially the last 2.

Caroljean Strawn July 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

So beautiful! I love those images and the styling!

Kathryn Schauer July 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM  

What a sweet baby! Love that you have the sister involved!

Jen Davis July 9, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

Oh my, I just love these! Love the light, the styling, very creative and beautiful!

Jewell Reed-Tate July 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM  

Ur amazing!!! I wish I had known u when my girls were this size! Ur talent keeps growing!!!! I can't wat to see what u do next :-)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP